Thursday 26 April 2007

Pete's funeral tomorrow

Had the vicar, Jay Phelps, round this afternoon . He is very nice and is a biker. He said he will wear his biker gear to conduct the service. Very fitting as Pete loved motorbikes. It will be a Celtic / spititual ceremony with poems and music. We have chosen Steve Millerband - The Joker, for walking in with. Pink Floyd - Wish you were here. And Leonard Skynard - Freebird.


I'm just taking time as it comes. I seem to find myself wondering around in a dream , forgetting where I've put things. Still can't believe Pete won't walk through my door again, Xmas will be hard without him here.

My children are being fantastic in their own ways.

I received a card from the N.U.U.C unit at Addensbrookes today. That was so comforting to me.

The local Leicester newspaper are doing a story on Pete in tomorows edition. I will post the website here.